Trent and I have been so busy the last couple weekends and we are now back and settled and looking forward to a couple weekends at home.
Last weekend, we enjoyed a couple days on Lake Burton with Trent's parents and the Benko family (minus Jared and Sarah, which we all missed terribly). The company was wonderful and the time spent was relaxing. I think napping germs are in the air at Lake Burton...people were zonked out like it was contagious.
Maycie preferred the landing because any closer was too close to the water!
Reggie, on the other hand, couldn't get enough water time.
Elaine, Karie, and Aunt Gail
Lake Burton Sunset
Uncle Jeff and Coleman
It was fun to watch Karie, Coleman, and Uncle Jeff go tubing. They had some pretty bad wipe outs and I was curious how they walked on Sunday!
This past weekend, Trent and I headed north to Dawsonville to care for my parents pups while they were beach bums in PCB. Unfortunately, Bandit, their minpin, was bit by another dog when he was at doggie day care on Wednesday. He underwent surgery Thursday and he was quite pitiful when we arrived. We gave him lots of TLC and Reggie and Maycie offered up a few licks to help ease his discomfort too.
Trent and I saw Kaydence on Sunday afternoon and that is always a treat. She greeted us with a lollipop and a big smile. She had just done #2 in the potty and we CELEBRATE this big accomplishment family-wide. We were very proud, gave high fives, and big hugs.
My parents came home Sunday afternoon and Trent and I stayed until Monday. The four of us had fondue for dinner on Sunday and had a blast. Mom made a delicious breakfast and Aaron, Jenica, and Kaydence came up for it too. It was a great family time.
Next weekend, Trent and I have a slumber planned with Kaydence on Saturday night. That means she is coming to our house for a FUN FILLED night - we can't wait. Updates and pictures to come!!
Til then, have a great week!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment