Monday, December 19, 2011

Pop Goes the Baby

We are celebrating the fact that we have made it through our first trimester!  My energy levels are slowly starting to rise and my belly is slowly starting to pop.  My normal clothes are becoming just a bit too snug for comfort so I have been wearing maternity clothes on occasion.  The days that I do are significantly more comfortable than the days I squeeze into oldies.  Yoga pants have always been a favorite of mine and they make their appearance even more often than before - poor Trent!

I wanted to share my growing belly with you.  To most people I look like I've been to Five Guys one to many times, but to those who know, it is evident that Eli is growing!

We return for a follow up appointment on December 27th.  Although we won't get to see baby Eli, we should be able to hear his strong heartbeat.  We look forward to seeing him again at the end of January and confirming that he is, indeed, a boy.


Week 14

No comments:

Post a Comment