We've just about completed her room and wanted to share the photos with friends and family. My hope was to create a room that would be a sanctuary for Emmalaine. I wanted it to be calming, relaxing, and serene. I think I've been successful and I am totally in love with the room. Trent has done all the handy work and it wouldn't look like it does without his help.
We are waiting on just a couple more things and then the room will be totally complete. Should be all set real soon.
In addition, we are so thankful for our parents who invested so much in Emmalaine's room! We are so grateful.
We hope you'll come visit - you are welcome anytime!
Trent and I think her room is so nice that it doesn't belong in our house!
We know who is spoiled already!
This is her 12 month photo frame along with pictures of Trent and I, and both sets of her grandparents.
Pictures to come....
....Every princess deserves a chandelier!
If you come visit and want to rock her, we promise you won't want to leave! Best glider ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment