Aaron and Jenica had a family/friends gathering today. Trent and I hit the get-together on our way home from the lake, but couldn't stay long because we had to get home to get situated for the week. Tomorrow is a big day for me....school starts! Dad and Trent played a game of ping pong and I still don't know who actually won - they both insist they "let each other win." Hummm....
It is always such a treat to see my family and seeing Kaydence never fails to make me smile. She is growing so fast and always seems to be doing something new each time I see her. I watched her first hand count backwards from ten and even count to ten in spanish. Her sweet southern accent puts a new twist on spanish! She is as precious as precious comes!
Thanks, Aaron and Jenica, for having us over today!
Til next time,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment