We also spent some time at the community pool!
On Friday, Trent and I were able to visit the store location of 7-11 that Brock and Alicia have franchised. They have so many exciting endeavors in their future - we are truly happy for them!
On Saturday we witnessed the true beauty of Colorado! Brock and Alicia's friend Frank (who happens to own four 4-wheelers) took us up 13,500 feet to a gorgeous point in the state. Trent did a great job driving and balancing our 4-wheeler. Going up was way more scary than coming down.
Brody is growing up so fast. He loves his train set and is ALL BOY! He enjoyed letting everyone know when he saw an airplane or when we passed train tracks. Trent and I had a birthday present sent to Brody while we were out there and it arrived. A Home Depot Construction Set! Although he didnt want anything to do with the tool belt, he loved the tools and bolts. I think we had more fun with all the pieces than he did! Can you tell?
THANKS BROCK, ALICIA, and BRODY! We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment