Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Fun!

Trent and I have been on the go since summer started and it is hard to believe it is coming to a screeching halt in just a little under two weeks.  We have enjoyed weekends with our parents, Trent turning 30, Sarah and Jared's wedding, Mom and Dad Alvarez 56th birthdays, a girls only beach trip and recently returned from a wonderful trip to Key West.  We were able to visit Casa Marina which was so much fun reminiscing on all our memories that were created just 5 months prior.  It was quite sweltering in Key West, so staying hydrated was key.  Trent really wanted to snorkel while we were there.  I was completely supportive....of him snorkeling, not me!  There is not an ounce of being within me that thinks swimming with fish sounds fun.  It's amazing what you'll do for someone you love - I went snorkeling.  Some fish came a little close for comfort but Trent helped calm my fear.
We leave tomorrow for Denver and are really excited to see the other Rhymers!  We are also celebrating Brody's SECOND birthday - what a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment